We should do one of these sometime soon sound good?
Monday Night Class with Stephen Gaskin- The Family Dog Hall ~ On The Great Highway at Playland ~ San Francisco ~ Sept. 25, 1969
“Monday Night Class 1967 /1970 a weekly meeting of up to a thousand or fifteen hundred people where politics, religion, acid, sex, love, etc were discussed openly.”
Instructables user mygibzone gets thirsty, which is why he came up with a way to keep his favorite beverage mixes in a wristband so he can have a drink by just adding hot or cold water.
DIY 101 Valentine Ideas for Under $5 from Mud Pie Studio here. These are perfect for children. I did this for someone’s birthday (different things, different meanings, same idea) and they loved it as corny as it was. Here are just a few ideas from the site:
- Playing Cards: You’re My Ace, I’m Betting You’ll Be My Valentine,You Suit Me,We’re Two of a Kind, You’re the Queen of All Hearts.
- Googly Eyes: Valentine, I’ve got my “eyes” on you!
- Kit Kat: Valentine, you’re the “Kats” meow!
- Symphony bars: Valentine, you’re “music” to my ears! Or, You’re the “song” in my heart!
- Crayons, paints, paint brushes: Valentine, you “color” my word with happiness.
- Glow sticks: Valentine, you make my heart GLOW.
- Bubbles: Valentine, you “blow” me away!
- Orbit Gum = “Valentine, You’re outta this world.”
Makes 1 application
1/2 cup chopped cucumber
1/2 cup chopped avocado
1 egg white
2 tsp. powdered milk
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Apply the mask to your face and neck using circular upward movements.
- Leave the mask on for 30 minutes, or until dry.
- Rinse your face and neck with warm water, finish with a cold water rinse.
- This mask will keep up to 30 minutes in the refrigerator if you need to prepare it slightly in advance.
use it fr3sh !
1. Say no to drive-through lanes.
It is estimated that leaving your car idling for 15 minutes can burn a quarter of a gallon. This may not seem like much, but all those trips through drive-through windows can add up over the course of a month.
2. Drive smoothly.
We all have been guilty of…